All abstracts must be submitted using the online abstract submission system.
Submitted abstracts will be considered for poster or oral presentation by the Scientific Committee.
Authors have to indicate their preferred presentation form when submitting an abstract.
Notification of an abstract's acceptance/rejection and the form of presentation will be sent by e-mail. The timetable will be announced later.
Please note: abstract submission will only be possible after registration and payment.
Deadline for abstract submission: May 15, 2018
Abstract submission deadline has been extended to May 31, 2018
- The abstract must be in English.
- The abstract must be submitted as a Microsoft Word Document (.doc or .docx). The maximum file size is 6 Mb.
- The abstract text is max. one A4 page. All figures and tables must be accommodated within these limit.
- Margins: left and right - 20 mm, top and bottom - 25 mm.
- Font Arial, 11 p.
- Line space - 1.5
- Each presenting Author can submit max. 1 abstract.
Make sure to check your abstract before submission. Once you have saved your abstract during the submission, you will not be able to change it anymore.